Stay active and exercise! It’s never too early or too late to start. We look forward to introducing you to our Wellness Center during an orientation appointment. At that time we can discuss your goals and set up your personal fitness program.
In addition to our Cardiovascular Equipment, the following classes and activities are offered:
- NEW FITNESS CLASSES:**
- NEW! Enhanced Fitness will Kick-off July 6th at 11:30am classes will begin Monday July 10, 2017 and will be Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00-2:00pm for16 wks.-Price will be $80 for members/$100 for non-members and individual classes will be $5 per class. Sign-up TODAY!
- NEW! Arthritis Foundation Walk with Ease -begins July 10-9:30-10:30am-6 wks.-3 times per week-$45 members/$55 non-members
- Stay Young, Strong Bones -new session begins June 28 -12:30-1:30pm-8 wks.-$20 members/$30 non-members
- Basic Fitness- new session begins June 28- 2:45-3:45pm-8 wks.-$28 members/$38 non-members or $5.00 per class
- Beg. Zumba -new session begins June 29 -9:30-10:30am-8 wks.-$28 members/$38 non-members or $5.00 per class
- Chair Pilates continues in June-new session begins July 3 -2:45-3:45pm-8 wks.-$28 members/$38 non-members or $5.00 per class
- Body Sculpting & Balance continues in June-new session begins July 10 -4:00-5:00pm-7 wks.-$24.50 members/$33.25 non-members-or $5.00 per class
- Int. Line Dancing continues in June –new session begins July 11—2:30-3:30pm-7wks.-$24.50 members/$33.25 non-membersor $5.00 per class
- Senior Stretch Yoga –new session begins August 4 -11:30-12:30-4 wks.-$20 members/$25 non-members
Please contact the Center for information on any of our classes..(315) 337-8230
Sponsored in part by: